The mission of the Solution Delivery Department is to provide technology solutions that unlock business value while delivering excellent end-user experiences. THE OPPORTUNITY
As a member of the Solution Delivery Department, you will be part of the team responsible for architecting, designing, implementing, and continuously improving information technology solutions. As the Senior Manager, eCommerce Technology, you will lead the development of eCommerce solutions, parenting closely with Digital Product Management, Digital Experience, Marketing and Merchandising to ensure business requirements are met and solutions scale with our accelerating eCommerce business. You will lead the eCommerce Development team, representing IT across a variety of technology projects for Aritzia.com. And, with people at the heart of everything you do, you will support your high-potential people to grow rewarding careers at Aritzia"while enjoying one yourself. THE JOB
As the Senior Manager, you will lead the team to:
- Translate business requirements into a scalable, user-centric technology design for Aritzia.com.
- Ensure the solution design intent is realized and works seamlessly with existing systems and infrastructure.
- Manage the team to launch and maintain technology solutions.
- Engage and support the business to maximize the value of technology investments.
- Work with the appropriate Business Support partners to seamlessly lead the day-to-day function of the department in support of corporate objectives, while enabling progressive career development and an incredible employee experience
The Senior Manager has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles.
- An enthusiastic approach to taking on new opportunities and challenges.
- A commitment to navigating our internal operations to achieve the best team and business results.
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- The skills to set clear objectives with an emphasis on accountability while striving to reach your highest potential.
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Strong understanding of Agile development process.
- Background and understanding of eCommerce platforms (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, ATG Commerce, Shopify, etc.)
- The appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business.
- A sense of urgency and ability to prioritize important work.
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.