Our Information Technology Department propel us forward through the appropriate use of systems and technology. They are service focused, managing the needs of today while preparing for the needs of tomorrow. THE OPPORTUNITY
As the Systems Administrator, you will be part of the team responsible for supporting the entire organization through technology. You will manage and administer the daily operations of our back-end IT infrastructure, including ensuring overall health, performance, reliability and consistency of internal technology through administration, upgrades, and implementation of new technology. You will combine your technical skillset with your patience, ability to prioritize and above all, your desire to support your team to succeed. THE JOB
As the Systems Administrator, you will:
- Administer and maintain the IT infrastructure environment across five main locations and 90+ retail locations
- Proactively identify and solve problems and work with vendors to design and implement new systems
- Perform system upgrades and enhancements, and research and evaluate new technologies that could add value to the IT infrastructure
- Deliver world-class customer service to customers and peers
- Be a team player, providing guidance and fostering strong relationships with your team and external vendors
The Systems Administrator has:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree
- Proven experience in IT & Infrastructure administration
- Physical, Virtual and Cloud Server Administration, SAN administration, Systems Management and Monitoring, Backup and Recovery
- VMware and Microsoft environments
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional client support
- The passion to build, develop and grow!
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.