The mission of the eCommerce Technology Department is to design, build, deliver and operate robust, efficient and scalable eCommerce technology solutions that align with our strategic business and technology goals. THE OPPORTUNITY
As the Senior Developer, Front-End, eCommerce Technology, you will:
- Contribute to innovative technology solutions that meet business needs for today and tomorrow.
- Help translate business requirements into scalable, user-centric technology designs for Aritzia.com.
- Contribute to the development, configuration, and integration of solutions to ensure the solution design intent is realized and works seamlessly with existing systems and eCommerce infrastructure.
- Implement structured testing that ensures functionality and identify and address deficiencies.
- Launch and proactively maintain technology solutions, collaborating with teammates to improve development processes
The Senior Developer, Front-End, eCommerce Technology has:
- Proven and best-in-class skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in :
- 5 years of experience working with React
- Experience working with Vanilla Extract and MobX
- Experience with Node JS and Express is preferred but not required
- Skills in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (PWA KIT) and Storybook are preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud APIs preferred
- A degree in Computer Science is preferred
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values and Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
The typical hiring range for this position is $120,000-$150,000 CAD per year. The final agreed upon salary may vary based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills and experience. Additionally, this position may be eligible for bonus and equity.
We are always looking for top talent - if your qualifications differ from those listed above, the scope of work and final agreed upon salary may be adjusted to reflect your individual qualifications.
Aritzia's Everyday Luxury compensation package goes beyond the base salary with endless growth and recognition opportunities through our pay-for-performance philosophy. Along with comprehensive benefits, aspirational workspaces and elevated employee perks and experiences - we provide it all. THE PERKS
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary and/or Café - An Everyday Luxury experience, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house bistro and/or café (location dependent) is like a private oasis where employees can enjoy a curated, subsidized menu. You also get complimentary coffee. Treat yourself.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes, and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Aritzia Virtual Wellness - Because your health, happiness, and safety matter - 24/7 resources to support you in your wellbeing goals, be it physical, mental, social, or financial.
- Aspirational Workplace - Our distribution centres are specially designed to be places of creativity, productivity, and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.