The mission of the Information Technology Applications Department is to develop and integrate high quality applications.
As a member of the IT Applications Department, you will be part of the team responsible for turning business requirements into solutions. As the Senior Business Systems Analyst supporting Retail, you will support in architecting, planning, developing, executing, and managing the implementation and support of key systems for our network of world class stores and Concierge teams. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless " from a rewarding career in Information Technology to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will:
- Clearly understand the business need and translate requirements into a scalable solution design that supports us for tomorrow
- Ensure the solution design intent is realized and works seamlessly with existing systems and infrastructure
- Implement structured testing to ensure functionality and identify and address deficiencies
The Senior Business Systems Analyst has:
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- An ability to take on new opportunities and challenges, with a passion to continue to develop and grow oneself
- A dedication to operational efficiency, investing in process and systems to improve team and business results
- The intellectual and emotional intelligence to tactically partner cross-functionally in the pursuit of shared business outcomes
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in Information Systems or IT or a related field (Bachelors Degree required) and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value and drive the business
- A sense of urgency executing job responsibilities, prioritizing urgent and important work
- An ability to identify, evaluate, and suggest business opportunities for today and tomorrow, considering top line and bottom line impacts
Head to our About Us for the scoop on who we are and what we do.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer. Aritzia believes in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have opportunity to succeed.
We are committed to doing so by providing accessible employment practices. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and applicants are asked to make their accommodation needs known.