Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com , the Fortinet Blog or FortiGuard Labs .
The Product Security Incident Response Team is looking for:
* A L1/L2 Incident Response analyst, to handle tickets of the PSIRT queue
* A junior vulnerability researcher, to audit Fortinet products
* A part-time developer, to work on automation for PSIRT tools and processes Duties:
- L1/L2 Incident Response analyst: triage tickets, answer questions they may raise, test for vulnerabilities they may signal, investigate source code and create (then follow up on) Incidents on the Incident Management System when necessary. Escalate to L2/L3 analyst when ticket or incident falls out of the field of competence/knowledge.
- Junior vulnerability researcher: Find and report unknown vulnerabilities in Fortinet products via black box analysis, fuzzing, and source code auditing.
- Part-time developer: Under the supervision of the Incident Management System lead developer, implement new features (automation, GUI, security) and correct bugs.
- Part-time developer: Python, Django, SQL, Linux development environment. Must be a team player, able to understand the requirements of the system's users. Understanding of UML preferred (use case diagrams, flow diagrams, class diagrams)
- L2 Analyst: Good understanding of Fortinet products line-up, solid security background, in-depth understanding of asymmetric cryptograph, scripting knowledge, high proficiency in C language, must be detail oriented and able to follow processes thoroughly.
- Junior Vulnerability Researcher: Good understanding of vulnerabilities at source-code level and some experience in vulnerability scanning tools. Experience in pentesting methodologies and/or fuzzing tools a plus.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
Posted: February 18, 2018
Closes:April 19, 2018