Permanent, Full time In Home Caregiver needed to care for our three small children, 4 month old, 3 year old, and 6 year old
- supervise and care for children
- oversee children’s activities such as play, meals and rest periods
- instruct children on personal hygiene and social development
- tend to the emotional well being of the children
- plan, prepare and cook nutritious meals for the children
- maintain a safe and healthy environment for the children.
Must be fluent in English
Applicant must be a high school graduate (or grade 12 equivalent), and have at least one year work expeirence in childcare or 6 months caregiver training with certificate. Applicant must have a CPR or First Aide Certificate and undergo a criminal record check.
Wage: 10.85/hour plus employer will pay MSP coverage
Work will be 40 hours a week and may include early mornings, evenings and/or weekends depending on employer's work schedule.
Please apply via email.
Employer: Misty Hillard in North Saanich, BC