Job ID GRPR121 Job Location CA-BC-Vancouver Job Type Permanent Full-Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based archiving, supervision, eDiscovery, and analytics for the global financial sector. We deliver services to 23,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the top 25 global banks. Our market-leading archiving service supports email, instant messaging, Bloomberg®, Thomson Reuters, social media, mobile messaging, and more - with mobile, Outlook, and web access.
Our Global Operations & Development Center is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. In addition, we have offices in six other cities across the world, including major financial centers like New York, Chicago, and London.
Over the years, we have won several major awards, including:
- Company of the Year from the BC Tech Association (2016)
- Canada's 50 Best Small and Medium Employers (2014, 2015)
- Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2014)
- Canada's Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013, 2016)
- Canada's Best Managed Companies (2013 - present)
We provide fantastic opportunities to individuals passionate about business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, we offer invaluable opportunities for doing business with some of the world's largest, most influential firms. Our company is also perfect for those who want to create cool technology using massively scalable, big-data architecture, with a strong focus on mobile.
To learn more about our business, culture, and community involvement, visit www.globalrelay.com
We are looking for customer service oriented individuals with a good understanding of Software as a Service implementations and are interested in expanding their skill sets while working on exciting projects. The individual selected for this full-time position will be primarily responsible for leading external clients through setting up Global Relay's SaaS compliance products. To successfully on-board a customer, you must be able to plan, manage, and co-ordinate project implementation activities with both external and internal stakeholders representing business and technical aspects.
You will be working with business and technical decision makers of Fortune 1000 companies from the Sales phase (often in a pre-Sales capacity) through to Support and Training. Effectively communicating with clients to gain an understanding of their compliance needs and internal processes is fundamental.
Global Relay provides a supportive environment that fosters growth on both personal and career fronts. If you are outgoing, have strong attention to detail, eager to learn new technologies and have what it takes to make it through technically difficult implementations, this job is for you! Role Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Global Relay product suite implementations and user management requests
- Work with clients to determine workflows, documents, and procedures to verify proper product usage
- Assist Business Development during the pre-sales phase with solution configurations and proof of concepts
- Collaborate with other departments during the product implementation process
- Build strong relationships with client team members, work successfully under pressure, maintain a positive attitude, and meet client project deadlines in an efficient and professional manner
- Advocating customer care over customer service and progressing the team to a Centre of Excellence for the client experience
- Set customer expectations, communicate internally to ensure tasks are on schedule, and offer suggestions to mitigate risks to avoid delays
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and staff, exercise tact and maintain company and client confidentiality
- Monitors the completion of escalated tickets, ensure that tickets are completed in a timely manner and that the technical knowledge base is updated, obtain clarification from technical staff on outstanding tickets
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project planning and project management techniques and tools
- Be highly organized and ability to work on several projects concurrently
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with significant attention to the smallest details leading to a near-error free track record
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent telephone and email etiquette
- Goal oriented self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team environment with minimal supervision and has an appetite for continuous learning
- Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to multi-task and flexible to take on varied responsibilities
- Good judgment to proactively and independently solve problems and make decisions
- General understanding of domains, networking principles, message flow, and email protocols
- Has a proven history of previous successes in a setting where minimal direction was provided
- Experience in SaaS implementations is ideal. Technical Customer Service or customer service call center is an asset
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Confluence WIKI is a plus including the use of trouble-ticket and support information systems
- Microsoft Exchange, Office365, Google G Suite, and/or Domino Server experience, particularly around journaling, is an asset
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (AD, ADFS, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, LDAP, SSO) experience is an asset
- MCSE, MCITP, CCNA, and other industry certifications are desirable
Think you're a great fit for this job? Apply today with your cover letter and resume in one PDF document
. No phone calls please. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.