Are you an experienced Legal Administrative Assistant who is passionate about immigration law and looking to move into one of Vancouver’s Top Immigration Firms? Then look no further and apply today to join a boutique firm located in the heart of downtown. A close-knit team, interesting and complex work, and the chance to work in a Paralegal role are only a few of the reasons to get excited.
WHY THIS JOB IS FOR YOU:
- Chance to work on complex and varied work alongside Vancouver’s top immigration lawyer in a paralegal/hybrid capacity
- Convenient and central downtown location
- Flexibility to start early if you’re a morning person
- Lovely company culture – long tenured staff who easily make you feel like part of the team
As an Immigration Legal Administrative Assistant, you will be supporting one immigration lawyer and running files start to finish while learning Paralegal skills hands-on. The ideal candidate will be organized, diligent, and curious. The Legal Assistant/Hybrid will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Working on corporate immigration, litigation, and corporate services
- Preparation of correspondence, documentation, and forms
- Maintaining both electronic and paper files
- Liaising and corresponding with clients
- General administrative duties
This popular and well-recognized immigration firm takes on a number of interesting cases each year. They are consistently busy and are looking to expand their legal support staff to account for the number of clients and files coming through their doors. As leaders in the immigration field, they have a reputation for excellence and treating their staff and clients with the utmost support, professionalism, and care.
- Legal Administrative Assistant certificate
- 3+ years experience as an Immigration LAA
- Second language knowledge considered an asset
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $47,000 - $52,000 base per annum (based on experience)
- 4 weeks vacation
- Flexible health and dental coverage
- Staff and social events – patio bbqs, cooking classes
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond with a Microsoft Word version of your resume, quoting job #26568 in the subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Viktoria Jones at 604-689-8687 ext. 249.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company....