Are you an experienced Immigration Consultant or Paralegal who is tired of looking for clients and wants the stability of a well-know Vancouver firm behind them? Then this role to join an expanding firm, work closely with the owner, and be supported in all your career aspirations is the right one for you.
WHY THIS JOB IS FOR YOU:
- Chance to work as an Immigration Consultant / Paralegal without the pressure of bringing in your own clients
- Wonderful company culture – casual, caring, social, and supportive of professional development
- Centrally located downtown location – new office to support the recent firm expansion
As an Immigration Paralegal you will be integral to supporting a growing practice and sharing your immigration expertise in the role of a consultant. While reporting to the owner, you will have a level of independence in your work. The ideal candidate will be driven, focused, and experienced. The Paralegal/Immigration Consultant will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparation of all paperwork start to finish
- Performing initial assessment – determine eligibility, set timelines, budgets, and create a retainer agreement
- Liaising with owner to streamline Immigration portfolio processes
- General administrative duties
As part of this team, you will be led by a charismatic and passionate lawyer that has built a strong client base and is continuing to grow his business with each coming year. Well-known in the field of immigration, this firm is one that supports their staff and strives to develop business in a way that ensures Paralegals are busy and working on a variety of work, all while improving their skills and helping clients all across Canada.
- Immigration Consultant or Paralegal diploma
- 5+ years experience in Immigration as an RCIC or Paralegal
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- $45,000 - $50,000 yearly salary (negotiable based on experience)
- Extended health and dental coverage
- 3 weeks vacation
- Casual company culture
- Plenty of opportunity for educational and professional development
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond with a Microsoft Word version of your resume, quoting job #25976 in the subject, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this role, please contact Viktoria Jones at 604-689-8687 ext. 249.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company....