Our client is a well-established and highly regarded law firm located in the beautiful city of Surrey BC. They are currently on the lookout for an Intermediate ICBC Legal Administrative Assistant to join their top-notch litigation department! Ideally, they are looking for a candidate who is passionate about the work and the work they complete! The firm is also known for its belief in the importance of leading a healthy lifestyle outside of work, and place a high emphasis on having a good work life balance.
The salary range for this role is in the 50 – 65K range. Salary range is dependent on the individual possessing full job knowledge, qualifications and experience.
• Drafting correspondence and legal documents;
• Maintaining all administrative functions, including file opening/closing procedures, maintaining the calendar, booking appointments and maintain active bring forward system.
• File legal documents with the court registry.
• Coordinate bookings for mediations, discoveries, trials and client meetings.
• File management including organizing and managing, correspondence, documents and medical binders.
• Prepare client billing statements and reminders.
• Maintain open and closed files as required
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
• Legal Administrative Assistant Certification
• 2-4 years of experience as an ICBC Legal Administrative Assistant
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.,)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels of an organization, internally and externally
• The ability to practice sound discretion and judgment at all times
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more, please see www.arlynrecruiting.com/job-postings
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ABOUT ARLYN RECRUITING
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back into human resources.
#24 - PDFTron - Look For Sponsors Rather Than Mentors
About ARLYN RECRUITING
Our approach to Legal Recruitment is different. Once you get to know us you’ll see just what we mean. We are the only legal recruitment agency in Vancouver that offers the full range of Human Resou...Read More