6-month Identity and Access Management Support Analyst role with an enterprise organization with a global footprint located in downtown Vancouver.
- 6-month IAM Support Analyst contract with a high chance of renewal
- Enterprise organization located in downtown Vancouver
- Growing IAM team
What & Why:
As a result of investment in the IAM team, our client is looking to add a support analyst to their team to handle the day-to-day production support oversight, maintenance, operation, configuration and customization of identity security platform. You will be the front-line support for the resolution of the tickets for the team helping to support the developers. You will also be supporting the Identity Management and Account Provisioning including life-cycle operations. Additionally, you will be collaborating with the DevOps team on design and development of new solutions. This team is moving towards a full DevOps model, so if that’s something you are interested in, growth opportunities exist. Automation will be the largest focus for this team into 2020, so having a passion for the automation of tasks will be a serious asset.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2018 was their most successful year in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large-scale global growth initiatives for 2020. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Must have working knowledge of Directory Services, LDAP protocol, ldif scripting and LDAP related operations
- Must have Java and XML knowledge.
- Must have database knowledge (SQL, stored procedures)
- Experience in working with Web services (REST, SOAP).
- Proficiency in Linux/Unix operating Systems is required
- Good working knowledge of Windows Server OS
- Good Shell scripting skills are a definite asset (Power shell, shell script)
- Strong experience in server-side application and systems troubleshooting
- Knowledge of SAML-SSO authentication
- Must have experience in Identity Management and access control concepts
- Good understanding of basic networking technologies
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology