Great opportunity for an experienced I.T. professional with excellent problem-solving and issue management skills to manage the information technology applications, programs and initiatives for a regulatory office based in downtown Vancouver.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelors and/or Diploma in MIS/Technology/Computer Science;
• ITIL Certification (or another IT management certificate) as IT Manager is an asset
• Project Management certification an asset
• 5+ years of IT experience, with a minimum of 3 years recent experience in IT operations
• Excellent leadership skills and change management abilities
•Problem solving and issue management skills in a strategic and cross enterprise context;
• Excellent written and oral communication, presentation/ facilitation and inter-personal skills;
• Analytical, judgment, persuasion and consensus building abilities where there are competing interests
Please send your resume to the attention of Peggy Blumenthal.
About Hunt Personnel/Temporarily Yours
Hunt Personnel/Temporarily Yours is one of Vancouver's most well-established and successful recruitment firms. We recruit top quality candidates for some of the most high profile compani...