155201 Work Area:
Information Technology Expected Travel:
0 - 70% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. Hybris Practice Lead ABOUT SAP
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
This person is responsible for the strategic success of consulting engagements measured by quantifiable business outcomes and supports the strategic shift from On-Premise to Cloud.
Business Consultants will set a template for digital transformation that can be enacted on by the customer and the SAP Hybris project team. This will be accomplished by working closely with SAP Hybris colleagues (across practices), implementation partners and client stakeholders throughout various lines of business to understand strategic drivers and tactical needs. This provides opportunities for collaboration and influence across internal and external decision making which ensures stability, usability, and scalability are delivered with each engagement.
Business Consultants will be responsible for detailing the vision to ensure our customers can accelerate their digital transformation by utilizing the SAP Hybris portfolio of products. EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Develop a vision that enables the customer business to understand and plan for a successful digital transformation.
- Provide analytical expertise in identifying and evaluating procedures that are cost effective and meet business objectives and user needs, resulting in an increased ROI for the customer.
- Provide expertise on the functional use of the SAP Hybris Portfolio of products. Lead client discussions mapping business requirements to the SAP Hybris platforms.
- Provide consultation to client stakeholders and business users business-specific topics, solved by solutions within the SAP Hybris Portfolio of products.
- Oversee the overall change management activities related to the consulting service offered.
- Apply expertise and experience to draw insights from analytics data (e.g. AOV, page-views, visits, unique visits, line items per order, conversion rates) to identify opportunities to improve KPI’s (key performance indicators).
College and/or University Degree desired in Computer Science or Business (or equivalent education)
Masters of Business Administration degree preferred Required skills
- Experience leading strategy workshops with business leaders
- Demonstrable C-level communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in the sales and marketing business domain
- Experience of implementing and/or supporting large web based applications server-based systems/networks, ideally within an external customer facing and SLA- driven environment.
- Experience in leading and delivering a full-lifecycle implementation.
- Knowledge on software architecture and multiple project methodologies: waterfall, agile, Scrum, et al.
- Problem solving skills, tenacity, drive, proactive, creativity, sound planning and organizational abilities, strong improvement focus.
- Ability to work in a fast-evolving and fast paced environment.
- Very good English language skills (verbal & written).
- Highly developed business acumen.
- Liaison and consultative skills: negotiating skills within a context of high political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills; ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets.
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience; competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior executive management, clients, peers and team members.
LOCATION Munich, Germany Singapore North America …EXPECTED TRAVEL 30-75% …SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience working in both corporate and consulting firm capacities.
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company. SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected]
or [email protected]
, APJ: [email protected]
, EMEA: [email protected]
). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: Job Segment:
Manager, ERP, Consulting, Computer Science, SAP, Management, Technology
Posted: November 17, 2017
Closes:November 25, 2017