Celebrating over 35 years in business!
Kimco is a people-first company. As a service provider, we aim to supply a wide range of HVAC and mechanical repairs, services and parts and to meet the needs of commercial, industrial and institutional clients. As an employer, we trust our employees and work as a team to establish a respected company that is known for quality materials, workmanship and service at competitive prices. With your help, we look forward to continued growth and success. In return, Kimco promotes from within and offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits, retirement plan, modified work week and social events. If you’re looking for a career position with long-term growth and stability, we want to hear from you.
- Company events
- Modified work week
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Tool account
Valid driver's license, vehicle supplied by employer.
- Completion of high school
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic Red Seal Certificate or
- Registered Apprentice
- Certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.
Minimum 3 years experience.
Excellent English written, spoken and reading skills.
Major Work Areas
- Construction, installation, maintenance, service, repair, institutional, commercial, industrial
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems:
- Heat pump, air motioning and circulation, filtration, ventilation
- Control Systems:
- Energy conservation, computerized monitoring, electrical devices, programmable logic controllers (PLC)
- Measure and lay out reference points for installation
- Assemble and install refrigeration or air conditioning components
- Perform routine maintenance and servicing
- Install, calibrate and repair control systems
Security & Safety:
- Basic security clearance
- Criminal record check
- Driver's validity license check
- Tools, Steel-toed safety boots
- Reading, writing document use
- Computer use
- Oral communication
- Working with others
- Problem-solving, decision making and critical thinking
- Job task planning and organizing
- Significant use of memory
- Finding information
- Continuous learning
Construction, Mining and Trades Labour