As the HR Manager for this successful media company, you will oversee and provide support for all HR activities. You will work alongside a group of dedicated, easygoing professionals that value collaboration and carry undeniable pride in the incredible work they do.
Working closely with the Head of HR, you will be Vancouver's point person on all areas including performance management, compensation, employee relations, benefits, policy and procedures, retention, change management, communications and organizational effectiveness.
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Supervise and be the driving force for all HR tasks, working with the HR team
- Working alongside accounting to manage all salary and payroll related matters
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program withing the budget and guidelines
- Take part in the recruitment process
- Provide reports and metrics to the HR Director and the rest of the team
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Liaise with other departments to ensure the smooth running of the HR department and all other departments within the company
- 5 years of relevant experience as a HR manager
- Knowledge of local, provincial and federal employment laws and best practices
- An understanding of human resources practices such as the recruitment and hiring process, employee relations and performance, and termination procedures
- Able to work to strict deadlines and draft up quality documents
- The willingness to partake in further professional development training
- Able to handle sensitive matter discreetly and confidentially
- Be proactive and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and ability to handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, among all organizational levels
All interested applicants please apply by visiting http://mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/15540 & clicking on the “APPLY” button. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com
Posted: November 22, 2017
Closes:January 21, 2018