Administrative Assistant with 1-2 years of admin experience working in a Human Resources department is sought for a full-time opportunity with this Burnaby employer. Reporting to the HR Manager, this role is responsible for the daily administrative support to the HR function.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Drafting and posting employment opportunities with the company
- Conduct phone screens and reference checks for some positions
- Track completion of background checks
- Preparing job offer letters and hire packages
- Assist with on-boarding duties
- Conduct monthly audit of branch Attendance records
- Update Vacation Calendars
- Handle group benefits enrollment and termination, member changes, etc.
- Organize and book training for employees, including First Aid
- File maintenance
- Assist with the organization of staff events and meetings
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 years’ administrative experience, 1 - 2 years’ of HR
- Highly organized, detail-oriented
- Strong analytical abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Word, Excel).
- An inherent desire to provide exceptional service to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire for continuous improvement
Competitive compensation. Please send your resume to the attention of Kristel Rundmann.
Administrative Human Resources