One of BC’s largest employers is seeking a talented Human Resources Business Partner. This company has won awards and recognition for being a top Canadian employer. Opportunity for a hybrid work model: best of both worlds as the HRBP can work closely with colleagues in the head office and also have the flexibility to work from home a couple days a week. Opportunity for long-term career growth and great job stability.
Who - the Company:
Our Fraser Valley client is one of BC’s largest employers and consistently ranks on BC and Canada top employer lists. They are known for their focus on sustainability as well as their strong local community support. This is a very well-known and well-established company with a great corporate culture and over 15,000 employees!
What - the Role:
Our client is seeking a well-rounded Human Resources Business Partner. This is a permanent employment opportunity that reports into the Human Resources Manager. The successful candidate will be a problem solver and strong communicator who enjoys HR transformational projects and is able to drive organizational change.
Who - the Candidate:
- Leading HR initiatives that aligned to the business’ overall goals and strategies.
- Directly partnering with a key business area and working with shared services in areas such as compensation, policies and procedures. The HRBP will be a main point of contact to senior management and to employees in their designated business line.
- Collaborating with leadership on professional development, organizational change, performance management, succession planning, retention, complaints and investigations, etc.
- Providing excellent employee relations
- Spearheading initiatives to promote employee engagement and to foster a productive, healthy, and positive work culture.
- At least 3 years and ideally 5+ years of experience in an HR capacity, preferably in a large and complex organization with HR shared services.
- Experience in complex employee relations, as well as experience with job evaluations, performance management, succession planning, and compensation.
- Post-secondary education related to Human Resources. CPHR is an asset.
- Experience with HR management information systems and applications (preferably Workday).
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Fraser Valley, BC. We are ideally seeking candidates who live in Surrey, White Rock Mission, Langley, Abbotsford or surrounding areas. The HRBP can work from the office full-time, or can choose to work from home 1 to 2 days a week. The head office has free parking, a gym and other on-site perks amenities.
Compensation is commensurate with skills, education, and work experience- please discuss further with SWIM!
When & How to Apply:
If you are interested in and excited about this great opportunity, please do not hesitate in applying as this search is moving very quickly! If you have a Recruiter at SWIM already, please reach out to that individual directly. If you do not yet have a contact at Swim Recruiting, please hit “Apply Now” to send us your resume. Thank you!