We are actively searching for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Human Resources Assistant on behalf of our client, an established organization in the professional services sector. As the ideal candidate, you will make a positive contribution in this key support role to the HR team while providing top-level customer service. If you’re looking for a new opportunity to showcase your exceptional organizational and interpersonal abilities, we would love to hear from you!
Location: Vancouver, BC
Term: This is a contract position
- Act as the first point of contact within the HR department for internal and external parties
- Support with daily operations and manage administrative office tasks – phones, mail, courier, faxes, scanning and copies
- Assist HR team with recruitment, onboarding and offboarding activities
- Schedule hiring interviews and meeting room bookings
- Maintain an efficient, organized manual and electronic record management system
- Prepare and handle all correspondence and documentation in compliance with corporate policies
- Oversee inventory and stock ordering for office supplies
- Provide logistical assistance for company meetings and events
- Perform additional related duties, as required
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field is an asset
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in administrative role
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prioritize and perform duties both independently and with a team
- Experience with Human Resources management systems
- Able to process confidential information with tact and diplomacy
- Exemplary relationship building and interpersonal skills
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to McNeill Nakamoto by visiting http://www.mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/17126 and clicking on the “APPLY” button. McNeill Nakamoto is committed to recruiting with a focus on equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
WOW. FUN. PEOPLE.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com