UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada'sBest EmployersandBest Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full-Time Human Resources Administrator.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
ROLES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Work closely with head office Human Resources Team to ensure strategies, objective, and HR directions are rolled out at the regional level.
- Partner with Management team to drive OpenRoad's company culture and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Partner and collaborate with Management Team to drive HR-related initiatives and action plans.
- Performing a variety of supportive clerical tasks related to HRIS, onboarding, recruitment, benefits administration and other administrative duties.
- Support Employee Engagement initiatives and events.
- Reviewing & updating Associate perks/benefits.
- Orientation for new Associates.
- Responsible for OpenRoad communication through internal channels to Associates.
- Providing support to all Associates on HR related inquiries.
- Administering Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and WCB reports.
- Coordinating Health and Safety programs for all dealerships and departments.
- Updates and maintains a variety of tracking sheets with accuracy and reliability.
- Prepares new employee files and files documents into appropriate personnel files.
- Undertakes special projects to support the department as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- A post-secondary degree an asset.
- Minimum two years of Human Resources experience, or two years of equivalentcombination of relevanteducation and experience.
- Customer service oriented professional.
- Good presentation skills, with comfort in presenting and facilitating to groups.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, and work with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Service oriented, with ability to build good working relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Resourceful and process-oriented with good business acumen.
- Good understanding of information security, privacy and compliance concepts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be tactful and articulate with high use of discretion.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Have the ability to act quickly and decisively.
- Outstanding coordination and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems with the ability to cope with work related stress.
- High degree of accuracy & detail oriented, with flexibility and willingness to perform administration tasks.
- Good understanding of employment laws and practices.
- Has handled two or more HR functions simultaneously in the past is required.
- Previous experience with event management required.
- Retail and automotive industry experience is an asset.
- Able to work outside of regular office hours for events and other HR initiatives.
- Highly flexible and adaptable in the face of a changing work environment.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- A positive attitude and works well in a team-oriented environment.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.