Reporting to the Regional Manager, HR Employee & Information Systems, the HRIS Regional Support & Training Analyst will be responsible for the ongoing support and maintenance of the HRIS systems (ESP and Org Plus) for Northern Health. As a collaborative member of the HR service structure, this position will be responsible for the establishment and ongoing development of HR/Staffing service's training and quality control initiatives. Qualifications
- Grade 12, graduation from a recognized two year computer systems technology diploma program plus two (2) years' recent, related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Prince George Community