HRIS Project ManagerDuration: 1-year contract Potential Start: ImmediateLocation: Greater Vancouver Area
Are you a Project Manager with strong experience leading HRIS projects? Our client is looking for you to lead major HR system and process design projects including systems configuration, data standards, reporting and analytics.
What will you do?
- Support the development of a strategic implementation plan and execution strategy for HRIS objectives
- Provide full-cycle project management to provide solutions to a variety of business operation and HRIS needs
- Facilitate demonstrations of new functionality, new systems, and prototypes of new solutions to HR and/or departmental leadership
What skills do you need?
- 5 years of full cycle project management experience
- Experience leading multiple HRIS implementations with a solid understanding of the impact of HR systems
- General knowledge of benefits, payroll, learning management systems, performance management systems, and time management concepts
- Experience creating and enhancing support documents and quick reference guides
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.