6-month contract Business Analyst role focused on the HRIS workstream of a global enterprise organization.
- 6-month contract BA role with a high-profile program
- Very engaged stakeholder group
- Global retail success story
What & Why:
As a result of growth and investment in technology our client is looking to add a contract Business Analyst to their team working across a few similar workstreams in the HRIS portfolio. There will be a heavy data/integration focus as they work towards creating a seamless, digital experience to minimize redundant data entry. There is a strong preference for someone with either HRIS or payroll/finance background and they must have the ability to facilitate workshops & document process flows. You will be working alongside a growing team with a great leader.
This client has a global presence and is one of the most recognizable Canadian brands. They are well known for their corporate culture and have recently won major awards for their accomplishments in 2019. 2020 is shaping up to be the largest year of their 20+ year history with major investment in technology as well as an all-star leadership team who keeps you accountable and provides support while still affording you tremendous autonomy. They are located close to rapid transit in newly renovated offices in downtown Vancouver.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- 5+ years of business analyst experience (preference for those with a background in HRIS)
- Experience providing requirements for medium to large initiatives
- Experience working with both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
- Proven facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience making tradeoffs between business needs and technology constraints while keep the end user needs at top of mind
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree (preference for Business Administration, Information Technology, or other similar/related education or experience)
- Strong preference for those with a passion and dedication to ongoing professional development (i.e. Business Analyst Certification)
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.
Software and Programming Information Technology