A well-established medium company is hiring full time, professional employees. Our company is in the international trading industry, on recycling, containers and transportation business between Canada and Asia. We offer a good compensation package with base salary, insurance and extended health benefits and annual vacation leave.
As a Human Resource Supervisor you will be responsible for supporting the Human Resource programs, initiatives and projects to meet the Company's objectives and goals .
- Collect and classify resumes
- Support and organize local interviews and in other provincial branches
- Submit recommendations of qualified applicants to the President
- Advise management the appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Collect local labor market information and help to adapt the company’s policy locally
- Coordinates with the company administrator with regards to employee duties and responsibilities as well as their benefits
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in HR management from four-year college or university; MBA preferred.
- 2 years’ work experience with at least one year HR related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent English; French and Chinese as second languages would be an asset
- Driver License and vehicle are required
- Must be a Canadaian Citizen or hold Permanent Resident status
Posted: November 24, 2016
Closes:January 23, 2017