Paladin Security was established in 1976 as a provider of basic Security Officer services. From modest beginnings with four employees and one contract, Paladin has grown into one of the largest security companies in Canada, with 25 offices from coast to coast and over 10,000 employees. With our award-winning culture, we pride ourselves in fostering a learning environment as we believe in helping each of our employees grow and reach their full potential!
Paladin’s People and Culture Receptionist must have superior customer service, excellent attention to detail, and be able to maintain organization in a fast-paced environment. Working out of a shared desk space at the main entry point, this position will also relieve the main Receptionist for vacations, lunch breaks, and when needed. Prior experience in administration and customer service is required, and a desire to grow within the HR department would be an asset.
- Greet visitors and answer phone calls in a friendly and professional manner; ensure all calls are directed to the correct department or personnel quickly and efficiently
- Assist main Receptionist with office supply distribution, mail and courier arrangements, maintaining office & kitchen cleanliness, access control, etc. as needed
- Retrieve documentation from new employees for file creation, including ID and certificates
- Maintain schedule for new hire training classes, assist employees in rescheduling classes, and track accordingly
- Process Criminal Record Check clearances and Security License applications
- File employee documents electronically using internal HRIS
- Follow up with all new hires after they are scheduled for training to ensure completion of all required processes so that the deployment into the field is done in an effective and efficient manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to travel to our Metrotown Office once per week to retrieve employee documentation
- Previous administrative experience is required
- Superior customer service attitude and professionalism
- Attention to detail and a high regard for accuracy
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality of information
- Strong computer skills with intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
All interested candidates can submit their cover letter and resume through our website, www.paladinsecurity.com/careers.
About Paladin Security
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offerin...