NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Remote Junior HR Generalist to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA). Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks
• To assist with New Employee Orientations & assure to have complete personnel files, including the request to sign all legal documents.
• Perform HR/related activities on HRIS tools (SAP/SuccessFactors platform), primarily pertaining to the employee life cycle (from Hire to Retire).
• Assist with document audits which may include urgent requests to scan and send/upload documentation for internal/external audits or per legal/HR Business Partner requirements
• Assist with Tier One general inquiries such as policy content, basic leave questions, employee's requirements to update documents such as life insurance and other transactional requests.
• To process the various HR transactions as per the laid guidelines/SOP
• Manage calls from employees & other HR Staff (Proficient English/verbal communication skills)
• To receive/respond to email inquiries and assigned tickets - (Proficient writing skills)
• To perform tasks within the established turnaround time and capable of multitasking on a day-to-day basis
• Open for new business process changes and adaptability for new systems/technology
• Entering/maintaining data in HCM modules Qualifications
• Knowledge and understanding of HR processes, programs and policies
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Knowledge of Canadian employment legislation
• Proficient organizational skills
• Ability to work independently, as well as on a team
• Preferred previous experience working with filing and inventories.
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills with proven experience in handling confidential information with utmost confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
• Intermediate level proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint) Preferences:
• Union based experience
• Certification/Diploma in HR
• Knowledge and understanding of HR processes, programs and policies Job Level Specific Duties
• Provides first-level onsite support in response to basic and recurring customer questions through email or phone
• Performs employee data entry into HR core systems
• Coordinate new hire information into systems as well updating employee change-of-status
• Audits and corrects system employee data issues
• Assists more senior level team members by researching questions
• Prepares standard weekly / monthly reports for organization
• Escalates more complex issues to senior level team members or leadership Typical Years of Experience
• Typically requires 3-5 years relevant experience
#LI-NAM About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team. Job Segment:
Data Entry, ERP, Information Systems, SAP, Consulting, Administrative, Technology
Software and Programming Operations and Logistics