Fascinating company that is very purpose driven! They are looking for an HR Coordinator with at least 2 years of experience that is very big on accuracy, a varied role reporting to an amazing Director HR.
Who- the Company:
Fascinating company that is purpose driven working towards therapies and treatments. The company is going through huge growth growing year over year and include a great group of smart, talented, collaborative individuals who are all excited about the transformation the company is undergoing!
What- the Role:
We are seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to join our team on a 16 month maternity leave coverage opportunity. This role has broad HR exposure supporting the Canadian and US employee populations. With a rapidly growing organization, this role is varied in recruitment support, onboarding, data entry and metrics. This role will have broad exposure looking for someone that is knowledgeable in employment standards.
The Human Resources Coordinator enjoys organizing, planning and coordinating various HR activities and prides themselves on being a proactive and results-oriented team member and representative of the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the coordination of data, processes and systems are maintained in an accurate and timely manner. As a representative of the HR team, the successful candidate will work to ensure company policies, programs, processes and guidelines are closely followed to ensure a standardized experience for all employees and candidates. In addition, there will be an opportunity to contribute to various special projects throughout the contract term. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who enjoys working in a data-driven and complex organization.
- Coordinate full-cycle recruitment, including drafting/sending recruitment approval forms, posting jobs in Canada and in the US, scheduling interviews, and drafting employment agreements in accordance with legal requirements.
- Coordinate onboarding activities, including scheduling pre-arrival communication with new hires, supporting hiring managers with the Manager Checklist, arranging Corporate Orientation schedules with internal trainers, distributing Xenon swag and drafting probation completion letters.
- Coordinate employee life-cycle activities such as tracking annual objectives and performance management activities, drafting employee change forms and letters, compensation administration, and departure letters.
- Support on-going data entry and maintenance activities for Dayforce’s Core, Recruiting, Onboarding and Performance modules in collaboration with the HR team.
- As needed, support the delivery of the company’s co-op program with hiring managers and the local universities. In addition, administrate the BioTalent program and ensure contracts, claim forms and subsidies are reviewed and submitted on time.
- Provide clear information and explanations to employees regarding established and routine human resource programs, policies, and procedures.
- Coordinate all aspects of HR administration, including but not limited to maintaining employee files, updating org charts, expense management, and other duties as assigned.
- Collaborate with the Manager, Payroll & Benefits to ensure timely submission of HR information as required.
- Conduct all behavior in a professional and respectful manner while maintaining confidentiality.
- Other duties as required from time to time.
- Act in accordance with Company policies, including, for example, the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and ensure policies are understood and followed.
Who- the Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Commerce with a concentration in Human Resources or Psychology
- 2-4 years of Human Resources experience in an operational and administrative capacity.
- Knowledge of and experience with Canadian and US employment, human rights, privacy and immigration laws.
- Previous experience with Dayforce (Core, Onboarding, Recruitment, Performance, Report Writing) is desired.
- Strong operational discipline -- proactive and organized, with a strong track record of delivering high quality results
- Demonstrates maturity and sound judgment, ability to balance business needs with the role of employee advocate.
- Ability to multi-task, propose and establish priorities in accordance with company objectives.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and interact with all levels in the organization.
What- the Culture:
Purpose driven organization with many bright minds all working towards a great cause! Very cool culture in neuroscience.
Base salary commensurate with experience and skills. Additionally, this role will be eligible for a completion bonus, good health & dental benefits, and more. Please discuss further with SWIM!
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving quickly! If you are interested in this unique and fulfilling recruitment opportunity with a large, well-established company,
I’d love to discuss with you further!