We are seeking a temporary HR Advisor to handle a 3 month contract with a regional office of a large company, located in Richmond, BC. Position reports to the BC Region District HR Manager and supports the delivery of HR programs, initiatives and operational activities.
- Conduct end to end recruitment process from leading intake meetings, to sourcing candidates, screening, conducting interviews, and creating and negotiating offers
- Support the development and implementation of recruitment initiatives and research innovative recruitment practices in the market
- Engage in social media activities to promote hiring opportunities and create a positive employer brand for the company
- Utilize search engines and databases to source candidates for open positions
- Review and analyze internal metrics and retention issues and integrate findings to improve recruitment plans and strategies
- Provide mentoring and coaching to junior HR staff
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment with the demonstrated ability in the placement of professionals within a highly competitive marketplace
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in human resources or a related discipline; working towards an HR designation preferred
- Experience in building candidate applicant pools through sourcing passive candidates preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of engineering, industrial construction and related industries/ experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send your resume to the attention of Kristel Rundmann.