UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it’s launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 23 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada’s Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full-time HR Administrator
at OpenRoad Head Office HR Department.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Perform a variety of administrative and human resources duties including record keeping, typing, filing, maintaining employment records, and basic functions related to HR Team support.
- Providing support on all associates on HR related inquiries.
- In support of the HR Department, performing a variety of supportive clerical tasks related to onboarding, recruitment, performance, talent management, benefits administration and other facets of the human resources function.
- Administering Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and WCB reports.
- Coordinating Health and Safety programs for all dealerships and departments.
- Updates and maintains a variety of tracking sheets with accuracy and reliability.
- Prepares new employee files and files documents into appropriate personnel files.
- Undertakes special projects to support the department as assigned.
- Maintenance and administration of employee information in HRIS.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong organization skills and Superb attention to detail required.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- High degree of integrity with confidential information.
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- College Diploma or certification in Human Resources; or a combination of relevant training courses and related experience.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way”
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.