Immediate Position Status:
Full Time, Year Round, HourlyWhistler Blackcomb's Mission Statement is "Experience of a Lifetime"
Love what you do! Because that's what we're all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don't miss the chance to work and play in BC's winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you've got. #wbworklove Why you'll love working in EE:
- Making a difference in people's lives every day!
- Great team environment
- Gain invaluable knowledge and transferable skills
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Great parties and staff events!
To play your part in achieving the House mission statement: We will provide a safe, healthy, affordable home. Our diverse mountain community fosters individual growth through adventure. House is Whistler Blackcomb's staff housing operations.Duties/Responsibilities:
- To provide friendly, helpful service to residents of House.
- To follow daily priorities & ensure that residence is kept to a "Hotel" comparable level of cleanliness in all areas. Cleanliness must meet a Seal of Approval.
- Deep clean and prepare units for new residents to move into.
- Deep clean of common areas including hallways, stair wells, lounges and laundries.
- Operating industrial washer and dryer.
- Sanitizing, sorting and folding House linens in preparations for guests.
- Making beds & cleaning bedrooms for new residents.
- To think critically about the way our cleaning systems operate and work with the Lead Hand cleaner to implement changes where they are needed.
- To continually evaluate cleaning tools and products and report to Lead Cleaner any that inhibits efficient, high quality and safe cleaning.
- To communicate all ideas that could contribute to the vision of House, directly to the manager and/or supervisor and to aid in their implementation.
- Report any damage or lights out in the common areas, hallways, lobby's & lounges. Report any maintenance required .
- To advise Lead Hand Cleaner if you are running out of supplies & what inventory needs to be ordered.
- We are a company that works together and throughout the season you may be required to assist other departments as needed.
- Snow clearing in the winter.
- Demonstrate our core values: Serve Others, Do Right, Drive Value, Do Good, Be Safe, Have Fun.
- Must be physically able to fulfill duties and work four ten-hour days.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Previous experience preferred but training will be provided.
- Proof of satisfactory criminal record check.
We're looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! ( www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb ).
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 164074