We are currently seeking hosts to join our community at S+L Kitchen & Bar in Langley! Responsibilities of a Host Include:
- Greeting guests entering the establishment with a professional and welcoming approach
- Managing waitlist and seating guests in a timely manner
- Assisting in delivering drinks and food to guests; clearing, and resetting tables
- Assisting with daily and weekly cleaning and environment upkeep
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Hours and shifts may vary.
- Must be available evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Valid Serving it Right Certification
- Previous experience working in a restaurant or another relevant hospitality role considered an asset!
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Staff discount at all JRG locations and discounted meals during shifts
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to participate in the Company's Extended Health Benefits Plan after 6 months of employment
- Access to ongoing training and development through Joseph Richard University (JRU)
- Opportunity for advancement throughout all JRG establishments and divisions
- Opportunity to participate in the JRG Join Us Employee Referral Program