We're hiring Hosts & Food Expeditors at S+L Kitchen & Bar, South Surrey.
Be a part of one of the fastest growing hospitality companies in British Columbia as recognized by Business in Vancouver. We are looking for energetic people with relevant experience to add to our team. While our exciting growth plan will create unlimited opportunity, you will be the one controlling your hospitality journey. We encourage you to be your best self and we believe our establishments are only as good as our devoted staff. We look to promote and inspire individuals to maximize their potential.
Job Title: Host(ess), Restaurant Division
Relationships: Reports to the General Manager (GM) and Assistant General Manager (AGM) Duties:
Duties of a Host(ess) include:
- Welcoming guests to the establishment with a professional and welcoming approach
- Manage waitlist and seat guests in a timely manner
- Assist in delivering drinks and food to guests, clearing and resetting tables
- Assist with daily and weekly cleaning and environment upkeep
- Hours and shifts may vary
- Includes working evenings, weekends and holidays
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills
Required Training and Experience:
- Relevant industry experience is an asset
The Joseph Richard Group is a collection of unique hospitality ventures owned by André "Joseph" Bourque and Ryan "Richard" Moreno. Our team operates 25 establishments together, constantly fine-tuning our concepts according to the needs of our guests. What sets us apart is our dedication to the Guest Experience; an unwavering commitment to exceptional service, top quality offerings, and a team of like-minded people-loving staff. Our Mission:
Creating memorable experiences for all guests through the best people, product, service, and environments.
Hospitality and Tourism Restaurants and Food Service