We are currently seeking motivated individuals to join our team at high profile sites in beautiful Squamish!
Paladin Security has a full-time opportunity for an OFA 2 certified Security Officer on afternoon shifts.
- Patrol assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security.
- Watch for and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required.
- Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities.
- Offer support to any person in need of assistance.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and obtain a BC Security License
- Flexibility to work all shifts including weekends and overnights.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Interested candidates can submit their resume via email through this posting, or applications can be submitted through our website: www.paladinsecurity.com/careers.
About Paladin Security
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offerin...