About Our Client
Our client, one of Canada's largest high-end Real Estate Development companies, is looking for an outstanding Home Warranty Manager to join their team in their beautiful, state of the art, Downtown Vancouver offices. This is a great opportunity for a hardworking and dedicated professional looking to grow and excel in an established Real Estate company that offers employee recognition among many other rewards and the chance to work with high-end clientele.
- Resolve and coordinate with deficiency in common areas and in-suite items for newly completed buildings
- Facilitate customer service requests
- Process service requests, inquiries and other claims
- Attend AGM and council meetings
-Resolve conflict between customers and corporations
-Regularly follow up and monitor progress of individual service requests
- Prepare documents in electronic, web-based and printed formats for customers and corporations
- Organise events and programs related to project completion
- Train and supervise junior and temporary staff
- Provide support to the customer relations team and work closely with senior management to plan and execute new projects
- At least 7-10 year experience is a home warranty, construction, project management, real estate or customer service role
- A post-secondary education in a related field with a university degree
- A valid drivers license
- Fluent in English, a second language is an asset
- Excellent organisational skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills,
- Database and CRM software skills are an asset
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills and a patient listener
- A positive and can-do attitude
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait apply today!
Visit our website www.recruitinginmotion.com for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee to job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employers!
About Recruiting in Motion
Recruiting in Motion Vancouver is a locally owned and operated employment agency serving the staffing needs of the Greater Vancouver and Lower Mainland business communities. Recruiting in Motion sp...