Join our team
Broadband Networks is laying the foundation for the future, connecting homes and businesses across Canada to our TELUS PureFibre™ network. Our team members aren't afraid to try new things and challenge the status quo, it's at our core. Working closely with our colleagues across TELUS, our mission is to craft a connected world where our customers thrive.Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
Our Technicians are the face of TELUS in our communities and trusted advisors in the home, providing exceptional service experiences and expert recommendations to ensure our customers receive the full benefits of our growing suite of products and services.Here's how
As a Home Solutions Advisor, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining and supporting TV, Internet, home phone, and security services while driving future growth for TELUS by providing exemplary customer service and education to our customers face to face on both new and existing products in the customer's home. As a trusted member of the team and on-site support to our loyal customers, you will also highlight any sales opportunities designed to help our customers get the best out of their TELUS experience.
Are YOU someone who?
• Has a real passion for technology
• Loves helping others and finding ways to share your knowledge
• Enjoys being part of a team and working collaboratively with others
We need passionate and enthusiastic people, who will provide considerate and dedicated personalized customer service, that want to start their exciting career at TELUS.
This is a permanent Full time position which includes comprehensive paid training for 9 weeks to ensure your career success at TELUS.What's in it for YOU?
Rewards of starting your career with TELUS include an hourly wage of $21.23 with added performance incentives and annual bonuses. Full time position with benefits.
We also offer employee share purchase plans, service discounts and additional benefits. You will have the chance to create a long term career with a leading-edge team that strongly believes in giving back to the communities in which we work, live and serve.
Finally, a career you'll love. Qualifications: You're the missing piece of the puzzle
• Care about providing exceptional customer experiences, overcoming objections, and handling both favorable and unfavorable customer interactions
• Comfortable with solutions based selling, recommending products to your customers and up-selling TELUS services and products
• Work collaboratively in a team environment and can also work with minimal supervision
• Broad problem solving abilities and analytical skills
• Able to maintain a high level of performance while working with time constraints in a dynamic work environment
• Normal color vision which is required to work with color-coded wiring
• Can balance a physically demanding workload, which includes standing, lifting, climbing, bending, crawling in confined spaces and working in a variety of indoor/outdoor environments
• Able to work various shifts: days, evenings, weekends, statutory holidays, to meet business needs and customer availability including out of town assignments
• Fluent in English with a clear and genuine communication style, additional languages considered beneficial
• Professional written and oral communication skills
• Natural technical aptitude, and proficient knowledge of common consumer electronic devices
• Dedicated to continuous learning with abilities to learn formally and informally in a dynamic environment
• Meet applicable testing requirements Education, Certifications & Experience:
• Previous experience and/or education in telecommunications will be considered, but not necessary
• Clean and valid Class 5 Driver's License or other provincial equivalent, a driver's abstract will be needed
• Completed a minimum of Grade 11 Math, we'll need your transcripts and/or diplomas Note:
Required to obtain and pay for a Security Alarm Installer License from the applicable provincial government prior to the end of your probationary period, in order for your employment to continue and you will be required to maintain the license for the duration of your employment.Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Operations and Logistics