NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Helpdesk Sr. Director to join our team in Vancouver, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA). Duties include, but not limited to:
•Manage the delivery of Service Desk to the BC Health Authorities and collaborate with the Delivery Executive as well as the client leadership team.
•Collaborate on all active improvement initiatives utilizing Project Management approach
•Assist in leading the team in building and maintaining standard documentation for governing processes and toolsets for an effective Service Desk
•Lead your team to conduct routine compliance audits against published standards
•Evaluate and recommend corrective actions against procedural issues reported
•Support and coach your leadership team as well as other team members
•Contribute and/or prepare executive leadership reports and presentations to sustain continuous improvement
•Interface and communicate with project team and leadership within highly-matrixed organization
•Collaborate with NTTD ServiceDesk peers and delivery organization to bring global best practices to the operation Qualifications:
• Reside in Metropolitan VancouverBC
• 5+ years of Project Management, PMO and/or resource management experience
• 10+ years experience in Service Desk operations or related work experience.
• Should have managed large complex organization of more than 300+ people
• Should be ready to work in a 24/7 Flexible work hours
• Proactive approach to problem solving and resolution
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English
• Ideal candidate will be detail and process oriented, and possess strong organizational, analytical skills
• Expertise with MS Office suite (Word formatting, PowerPoint animations, Excel macros, pivot tables, charts / graphs)
• Experience working with various IT infrastructure teams is preferred
•Strong team working skills across geographically dispersed virtual teams. The bulk of the team is in Province. Deliverables
• Would be responsible of Overall SLA for all customers in the organization
• People management/ Attrition / Hiring/ motivation/ R&R, etc.
• Responsible in implementing automation in the End User Computing environment
• High level account reviews post liaising with account and project teams
• To ensure productivity and utilization for the team should be high and grows year on year
• Hold outstanding relationships with peers across the organization and help in growth of business
For more information contact me;email@example.com About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100. NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. Job Segment:
Manager, Consulting, Cloud, Project Manager, Information Technology, Management, Technology