P.J Oilfield Services Ltd:
Charlie Lake, BC
Owner: Traelen Ollenberger
PJ Oilfield Services Ltd is currently accepting resumes for heavy duty mechanics to be based in Fort St. John. Shift rotation starting ASAP. Local and out of town resumes. Preferred local to Fort St. John
Role: Mechanic is responsible for repairing, troubleshooting, adjusting, overhauling and maintaining mobile heavy-duty equipment, specially commercial transport.
- Fabricate, construct, install, and repair equipment and machinery
- Diagnose equipment problems and determine required repairs
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, and streamline work processes
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
- Repair, overhaul, maintain, and service commercial transport, heavy trucks, and heavy construction equipment
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions. Note: In addition to these duties’ personnel are required to carry out such other duties as may be reasonably required in order to support the objectives of the company
Position requirements Qualifications:
Heavy duty equipment mechanic, 3rd year apprentice or higher. Journeyman & Commercial Transport is preferred but not necessary.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of truck and equipment safety
- Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures
- Knowledge of operation of various pieces of heavy equipment
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance and storage procedures
- Knowledge of equipment cleaning standards and procedures
- Knowledge of handling hazardous materials and industry waste
- Mechanical aptitude and interest
APPLY via email to Evan@prohltd.ca
Please NO Phone Calls – only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. We thank all applicants in advance. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This is a permanent position.
Automotive Oil, Gas and Utilities Maintenance and Technicians