Overview Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you! Job Skills / Requirements JOB DESCRIPTION
Healthcare Operator Dispatch is a unit of the BC Operations Centre working out of our Burnaby Head Office that deals with an array of client-based services. These services range over a vast spectrum of support we provide to our clients directly, their customers, stakeholders, and members of public. The Healthcare Operator is responsible for dispatching officers to various calls, Client specific programs and Alarm Dispatching from our 24/7 Operations Centre. This is primarily achieved through facilitating effective dispatching and reporting on alarm notifications, following step-by-step procedures mutually agreed upon between Paladin Security and our contractual clients.We are looking for Full-Time candidates who can work overnight 12 hour shifts. Operator training will be provided during the daytime.
Starting rate of $21.70/hrKEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Acts as an extension of Paladin Security and a member of our client's team by using the appropriate greetings when answering calls
- Follows the process and workflow formulated by Paladin Management and the Client
- Communicate via radio and/or phone to ensure expedited assistance when applicable
- Ensure that calls received from clients are acted upon as per Paladin Management and Client expectations
- Establish work priorities, pass all pertinent information, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed. The ability to pivot and make quick decision as to whether requests are emergency or non-emergency and escalate to site officers, management and at times the on-call technician
- Effectively communicates occurrences to external stakeholders in a timely manner
- Ensures that each call has been answered with the highest level of customer service
- Receives all alarms for the Lower Mainland from our Alarm Monitoring department at Paladin Technologies, and dispatches them in a timely manner to our Lower Mainland Mobile units
- Ensures each entry is logged accurately and closed when attendance and resolutions are verified
- Communicate with client employees, creating reports and forwards investigations as needed
- Performs other duties as requested to assist with Paladin needs
- 1+ years of prior experience in a call centre/operations centre is required
- Strong reading, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, Outlook, Word, Excel, Etc.
- The ability to type a minimum of 50 WPM with no errors
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software / applications
- Commitment to professionalism and excellence in customer service
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced and stressful environment
- Ability to process large call volumes and exercise sound and accurate decisions
Please note that all initial interviews are being conducted remotely at this time, via phone and/or video chat.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
Additional Information / Benefits We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Customer Service and Support Health Care