Under the direction and supervision of a Nurse, performs and/or assists with the individual care of residents. Duties are performed in accordance with the policies and procedures of Northern Health. Qualifications
- Minimum Grade 10 plus graduation from a recognized Resident Care Attendant program or an equivalent.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Terrace Community