126244 Work Area:
Sales Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Be a key individual contributor on a high performing global team that consistently delivers market leading subscription renewal rates. Execute all process-related phases of subscription renewal lifecycle from start of initial contract through provisioning, to contract renewal including internal communications, preparation of options, revisions to terms and conditions, liaising with related organizations to coordinate approvals and contracting, and filing appropriate paperwork.
- Manage a portfolio of renewals ensuring successful execution of renewals process and customer retention
- Provide critical support to commercial team throughout end-to-end renewals lifecycle
- Processing of standard and complex orders utilizing multiple systems (CRM/ICP/ISP)
- Partner with commercial team to provide seamless customer support during renewal cycle.
- Work closely with finance and legal teams to ensure all contracts are accurate.
- Manage regular cadence of in-quarter and pipeline reporting.
- Respond to questions from commercial team on any aspect of renewal
- Partner with other renewal team members as appropriate to assist with successful completion of renewal.
- Resolves problems through research, consulting with internal support teams, to identify the appropriate tools for success.
- Responsible for the prioritization and completion of specialized projects assigned by the Team Manager/Lead
- Proactive identification of perceived risks or issues with CRM/ICP, Escalates issues to management for immediate resolution. Qualifications:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in renewals, sales, account management or equivalent customer facing role
- Requires a 4 year college degree or equivalent business experience
- Must be motivated, goal-oriented, process-minded, and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to organize, prioritize, complete activities and meet deadlines on a daily basis.
- Requires ability to withstand frequent and intense pressure as a result of demanding workload and must be able to maintain a positive and professional manner throughout.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills (with two years’ experience working with external clients).
- Requires proficiency with computer applications, such as Windows, Excel, and Word. At least 2 years PC experience.
- Possess high degree of honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Requires the ability to acquire a thorough knowledge of our products and the value they provide.
- Requires the ability to acquire a thorough understanding of corporate goals and objectives and the effect they have on the Renewals team.
- Requires the ability to acquire an understanding of the general functions of other divisions and their role in assisting with Renewals.
- Strong math skills preferred. Key Competencies for Successful Candidates
- Problem solving analysis
- Priority setting
- Decision making/judgment
- Time management SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected]
or [email protected]
, APJ: [email protected]
, EMEA: [email protected]
). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: Virtual - USA Job Segment:
Cloud, ERP, Consulting, SAP, CRM, Technology