At Plenty of Fish, our vision is to create the most dates for our users around the world.
We are one of the world's leading online dating platforms with millions of daily active members. We are a Vancouver-headquartered success story and now one of the top revenue-driving brands in the Match Group
(owner of Tinder, OkCupid, and Match.com, NASDAQ: MTCH.)
As our Growth Lead, you’ll be leading monetization efforts for POF’s community livestreaming product, the fastest growing business in online dating. You will report to our Group Product Manager and be responsible for the monetization strategy as well as ideating and executing upon growth experiments to drive revenue
So, what will you do?
- Play a key role in developing the monetization strategy for Live Streaming on Plenty of Fish and plans to drive revenue growth for the vertical
- Optimize user funnel starting from activation to monetization through executing on marketing and product initiatives
- Create and launch campaigns autonomously, while working cross-functionally with teams in Product, Talent Management, Design, and Analytics
- Develop positioning and messaging targeted at payers, informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Analyze product & marketing performance, synthesize customer feedback and advocate improvements
You'll be a match for this role if you have..
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt communication and messaging based on the audience.
- Background and experience of 5+ years in marketing. Extensive experience driving growth campaigns.
- Experience influencing stakeholders and driving resolution
- Experience driving complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to apply user research & analyze data
It's a bonus if you have..
- Creator and/or media experience including understanding of the point of view of both community creators and their fans in the U.S.
Why Plenty of Fish?
We have remote options available
Generous vacation, flex days, professional development days and your birthday off
RRSP matching, and employee stock purchase plan
Professional development budget and unlimited access to Udemy from the day one
Match Group mentorship program
Maternity & parental leave top up and fertility preservation benefits
Extended health & dental benefits from day one
Corporate ClassPass membership and other wellness benefits
Be Proud - It's OUR sh*p. Own it! We see challenges as opportunities and take action.
Make Waves - We profoundly impact millions of peoples' lives, every day.
Dive Deep - We empathize with our members and use data to surface smart decisions.
Crew Together - We love what we do, have fun, and are free to be ourselves.
Want To Dive Deeper?
We’re committed to creating an equal and inclusive environment; we welcome all crew (and prospective crew) members regardless of race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, conviction unrelated to employment, or any other prohibited ground of discrimination recognized by applicable law. Plenty of Fish is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.