Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 14 brands and 18 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking a part-time & full-time Service Greeter
to join us at OpenRoad Lexus Richmond. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Represents the dealership in a professional and friendly manner.
- Greets customers and determines the nature of their visit, and directs guests to the appropriate party.
- Answer basic inquiries and refer more extensive inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Control and track loaner vehicles and their conditions, and assist in moving loaner and guest’s vehicles into designated areas.
- Perform customer follow up duties by phone/prepare paperwork for next day as necessary.
- Other duties as required or assigned by management.
- Customer service attitude.
- Ability to be versatile in working with changing priorities and multitasking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work well with both customers and colleagues, and maintain relationships.
- Organized and detail oriented, with professional appearance.
- Willingness to work outside.
- Have a valid British Columbia Driver’s License Class 5.
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided
Internal Candidates can apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their visions and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are "Open to a better way"
We thank all those that apply. Only those considered will be contacted.