UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada'sBest EmployersandBest Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full-time Greeter at OpenRoad Mazda Port Moody.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet prospective customers and determine the nature of their visit.
- Direct customers to the correct department or personnel, notify the appropriate Product/Service Advisor that a customer is waiting, or introduce the customers to advisor.
- Answer basic customer inquiries and refer more extensive inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Control and track loaner vehicles and their conditions, and assist in moving loaner and guest vehicles into designated areas.
- Perform customer follow up duties by phone.
- Keep customer lounge area presentable and tidy, including stocking coffee area.
- Follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to be versatile in working with changing priorities of position responsibilities, and ability to multitask.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Customer relation skills, and ability to work well with both internal and external customers, ensuring all guests are helped.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work well with both customers and colleagues, and maintain relationships.
- Must be able to work in an active, social atmosphere without being distracted.
- Willingness to work outside.
- Have a valid British Columbia Driver's License Class 5 with a clean drivers abstract.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Operations and Logistics Maintenance and Technicians