Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 20 brands and 23 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time General Sales Manager
at OpenRoad Hyundai Boundary. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits.
- Meet with each Sales Manager to review performance and plan of action.
- Conduct sales meetings.
- Provide ongoing training for Sales Managers, and ensure that they are following an established protocol to obtain optimum results.
- Review monthly productivity reports, Sales Associates’ monthly forecast, and profit performance.
- Make recommendations to the General Manager regarding procedures for sales promotions, staffing needs, lease promotions, customer complaints, salespersons’ evaluations, and other matters concerning the sales department.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge; participate in any and all product training available.
- Follow all dealership processes and procedures to ensure an excellent Customer Satisfaction Index rating on the sales, delivery and follow up.
- Attend department and management meetings as required
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and communicational skills.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- A Current VSA MDC License.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports using a computerized system.
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided.
Internal Candidates can apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way”
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.