Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 14 brands and 18 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
The new OpenRoad Hyundai
dealership is scheduled to open in early 2017
. We are looking to create the best team that will be able to deliver the best Hyundai and OpenRoad experience to our guests. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
What does it take to be part of our dynamic team?
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
- A passion for the auto industry.
- Ability to communicate with others, authenticity and integrity.
- You welcome diversity, are inclusive, and express a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- A desire to provide our guests with an exceptional experience.
- Relevant experience (retail/automotive) & education is an asset.
will be a fun and collaborative place to work! Location:
2375 Boundary Road, Vancouver BC. Key dates:
Interviews for Management positions. November 15 th :
Begin contacting for Sales, Parts & Service department positions. November/December:
Interviews for Sales, Parts & Service Departments. January 2017:
Tentative dealership opening. Please note we are currently recruiting for Management jobs listed below. Current Opportunities Management Team:
- Service Manger
- Sales Manager
- Assistant Sales Manager
- Financial Services Manger
- Assistant Parts Manager
Parts & Service Department Sales Department
- Service Advisor
- Warranty Clerk
- Detail Associate
- Technician (Licenced)
- Lube Technician
- Apprentice Technician
- Parts Advisor
- Parts Driver
How to Apply:
- Sales Executives
- Sales Coordinator
- Receptionist (F/T & P/T)
- Lot Associates (F/T & P/T)
- Financial Services Associate
External Candidates, please apply using the link provided.
Internal Candidates can apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet.
Please be sure to indicate your desired department, position, and salary expectations.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their visions and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are "Open to a better way"
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.