UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
Position:General Accounting Associate
Dealership:OpenRoad Head Office Richmond
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 21 automotive brands across 34 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan, tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
- To champion OpenRoad's Climate
- Processing daily sales
- Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
- Ensuring all receivables from manufacturers and other organizations are tracked, and kept on
- Reconcile various account
- Reconcile and post daily cash received from various
- Preparation of daily
- Post warranty payments received from
- Assist Senior Accountants in various
- Able to cover Accounts Receivable function if
- Other office administration duties as assigned by
- Follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Solid accounting mindset in accounting
- Sensitive in number matching and
- Ability to process mass volume of transactions
- Highly self-motivated individual, ability to work effectively under stress and
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and have the ability to work effectively with all levels of the
- Well-organized and detail-
- Previous accounting and automotive experience is
- Knowledge ofCDK or ADP
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.