UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full-Time General Accounting Associate
at OpenRoad Head Office Port Moody
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare journal entries for both day-to-day and month-end banking transactions including complex transactions
- Assists in the preparation and submission of financial statements, elimination entries, related party transactions and intercompany balances
- Bank reconciliation for multiple dealerships
- Reconcile and post daily cash receipts
- Prepare daily deposits
- Post warranty payments from manufacturers
- Post factory invoices from manufacturers
- Assist Senior Accountants with various tasks
- Month-end and year-end close
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in bookkeeping/accounting
- Experienced with bank reconciliations
- Proficient with Excel and use of formulas
- Experienced with reconciling and analyzing accounts
- Ability to process high volume of transactions efficiently
- Self-motivated and ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Automotive experience using CDK and Reynolds & Reynolds would be an asset
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.