Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 19 brands and 22 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Intermediate Bookkeeper
at OpenRoad Head Office Burnaby
. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Post vehicle sales transactions onto GL.
- Keep track of payments and receipts between dealership and manufacturer.
- Reconcile schedules related vehicle sales.
- Assist in drafting financial statements for dealerships.
- Handle other office administration duties on demand.
- Min. 3 years of experience in full cycle accounting.
- Solid bookkeeping/accounting knowledge in retail industry.
- Experience in automotive industry is preferable.
- Knowledge in Reynolds& Reynolds and/or CDK is preferable.
- Ability to handle large volume transactions efficiently and work under great pressure with tight dead line.
- Self-disciplined, able to work as a member of a team, able to think logically.
- Self-starter, able to work without supervision.
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are "Open to a better way"
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.