UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
Position: General Accounting Associate
Dealership:OpenRoad Head Office
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 21 automotive brands across 34 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan, tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
- Bank reconciliation for multiple dealerships
- Reconcile and post daily cash receipts
- Prepare daily deposits
- Post warranty payments from manufacturers
- Post factory invoices from manufacturers
- Assist Senior Accountants with various tasks
- Month end and year end close
- Other duties as assigned
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Experience in bookkeeping/accounting preferred
- Experienced with bank reconciliations
- Proficient with Excel and the use of advance Excel formulas
- Good understanding of accounting debits and credits
- Experienced with reconciling and analyzingaccounts
- Ability to process high volume of transactions efficiently
- Self-motivated and ability to work effectively under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Automotive experience using CDK and Reynolds & Reynolds would be an asset
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.