We are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join the team on an initial 3-month contract, with a strong chance of renewal.
As a Business Analyst, you will work on a highly visible and regulatory project which aims at GDPR Compliance for FC Americas. As a Business Analyst, you will have strong stakeholder management at all levels.
As a Business Analyst you will have the following skills and knowledge;
Experience in Business Analysis gained through working on large scale data/regulatory projects
- Excellent knowledge of GDPR and analysis and requirements gathering
- Ability to analyze workflows/processes/systems and effectively document them
- Ability to work collaboratively with numerous C-Level stakeholders at all levels
- Experience in facilitating workshops for requirements, discovery sessions, identifying RAID items and getting business buy-in for all analytical deliverables
The successful candidate will be required to capture and document Business Requirements, Business Processes and their corresponding Data Flows/Mappings to then support the business function in addressing GDPR obligations.
You will be responsible to chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members ensuring constant and consistent open communication with the project lead.
Key Skills Required for Submission:
- Experience in process mapping (As Is versus To Be) and capturing & documenting business requirements to reflect the process maps
- Business stakeholder engagement including good communication and listening skills
- Competence using Visio software to map process flows and MoSCoW principles for capturing business requirements
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite and MS Visio
- Ability to work under tight timescales
- Proactively initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships, with both internal teams and with partner agencies in order to produce accurate process flows
- Ability to keep business stakeholder on point in order to conclude mapping activities and capture relevant business requirements
- Clear and open communication skills
- Knowledge of travel industry and associated business processes
- Any knowledge of OneTrust tool for GDPR
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre Travel Group is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at email@example.com Applications close: