Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Vancouver; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Do you like to navigate unchartered territories in technology and like to be a pioneer? Do you like to lead your own team when you are work? Then look no further!What will your typical day look like?
The focus and passion of Deloitte's Cloud Engineering practice is to help our clients become a place where their employees are passionate about the work they do, and they can dramatically accelerate the speed at which they deliver value. We are a specialized capability within our technology consulting practice in Canada, focused on the technical, organizational, and cultural elements that must be considered when helping our clients embrace the Cloud mindset. With an established foothold in the Cloud domain, we are excited to be growing our footprint to continue to enable our clients to successfully adopt public Cloud via cloud migrations, DevOps transformation and modernizing software workloads. Our key clients span industries including financial services, consumer business, and public sector. As a part of the team, you will:
About the team
- Help our clients to resolve their most complicated problems to build, maintain, improve or re-architect on Google Cloud Platform
- Develop conceptual, logical and physical Google Cloud Platform IaaS and PaaS data services and architectures
- Assist our clients understand advantages and disadvantages of specific GCP Data architecture choices
- Provide subject matter expertise and lessons learned for your previous projects to our clients
- Develop highly efficient teams of internal resources and guide their development journey on Google Cloud Platform
We look for our Cloud Engineers to continually challenge and grow their own technical expertise and business skills, architect technical solutions, lead cloud migrations and build DevOps pipelines. Our Google Cloud Engineers are provided the exclusive opportunity to work alongside Google's systems engineers on client engagements. If you are interested in leading the development of innovative solutions using Google Cloud Platform, then joining Deloitte Consulting as a Google Cloud Engineer could be your most rewarding move. Enough about us, let's talk about you
As GCP Architect, you have:
- Experience in managing data projects (modernization, data lake build, migration, etc.) where you were the lead (or one of) data or solution architects
- 2+ years of hands-on experience on Google Cloud Platform (demonstrated via hands on project experience)
- 3+ years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience to include experience in data & analytics delivery
- Minimum 2 years hands-on project working experience with GCP technologies; Data Lake, Data Proc, BigQuery, Cloud CDN, Cloud Run, Cloud SDK, Compute Engine etc.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with data lake implementations, core modernization, and data ingestion
- 4+ years experience leading teams
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production